DreamWork Solution (DWS) is dedicated to providing top-notch services and support to farmers and rural communities. However, our current delivery model, which relies on clients, limits the extent of our services. To overcome this challenge and better serve farmers, we're proud to announce the launch of the DigoKrishi Datacenter. This new initiative offers free phone support to farmers outside of our traditional service area.
DigoKrishi Datacenter is still in its beta phase, but once it's finalized, farmers will be able to access it via a toll-free phone call. Until then, farmers can still receive support by calling our office. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are ready to answer any questions and help farmers make informed decisions about their crops and businesses.
Below are some of the sample inquiries that we entertain over the phone for now:
- I am from the Katari district. Is it feasible to cultivate tomatoes? Which variety should I choose?
- What precautions should I take against fall armyworm?
- Where can I get machinery inputs from? What is the cost of a mini-tiller?
- What kind of support from the government may I expect for constructing a plastic tunnel?
- What procedures and documentation preparation are required to apply for a subsidized agriculture loan?
- What would be my market opportunities in the next 2 years if I plant kiwi in my field?
- I need to buy staking materials for cucumbers. Who is my nearest vendor/merchant?
- I heard about a subsidized loan for women startups. Please provide the details on it. What are the eligibility criteria by the way?
- What government support programs are available for vegetable farmers in Province 1?
- How can I apply, and can you please provide me the request form template?
- Where can I find the nearest government-verified nursery that can provide me with grafted lemon saplings? What is the per unit cost of saplings?
At DreamWork Solution, we believe in empowering farmers with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed. Through DigoKrishi Datacenter, we're expanding our reach and making it easier for farmers to access the support and resources they need to grow their businesses and communities.